My goal is to make the entire process as easy as possible for my clients.
Most of my clients find the quickest and most convenient way to book their appointment is through my online booking system which shows my availability in real time. To get started and book your appointment, please click here. If you prefer to book over the phone or have any questions, you are welcome to reach out to me on my cell phone (feel free to text as well) 519-381-4030.
In most cases, preparing for your appointment will be quite easy but there are a couple of important items to take note of:
1. I will ask to examine and take a digital scan of 1 piece of government issued photo ID. Please note that your ID must be current (not expired) and I am unable to accept a photocopy or image of your ID.
2. Please ensure that your document is filled out / completed prior to our appointment.
3. If you need any document(s) printed for your appointment, please e-mail them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to your appointment and I will have them printed at your appointment time.
4. If you have any questions prior to your appointment, feel free to call or text Jeff at 519-381-4030 or email him at email@example.com.
1. At your appointment time, please pull into my driveway and I will come outside to meet with you;
2. I will start by verifying your identity, that the document has been completed and any other relevant details;
3. I will administer any necessary oath or affirmation;
4. I will ask you to sign your document(s);
5. I will add any necessary or certificates to your document as well as complete any portion of your document reserved for the Notary/Commissioner and will add my notarial seal;
6. I will present you with your newly signed and notarized document and once you are satisfied with everything, you can pay by credit card, debit, cash or e-transfer.
Notarization or Commissioning of most documents: 1st document $35, each additional $15
Endorsing exhibits and photos: $7.50
Printing: $0.25/pg (b&w) OR $1.00/pg (colour)
Digital scan of notarized document: $5 (per scan)
Courier services: From $30 (Available types include XPresspost, Purolator or local hand delivery)
Regular mail: Price of postage + $2.50 if supplies are needed
Once your appointment has been completed, you can submit your document(s) wherever it/they need to go confident that your document has been properly notarized and/or commissioned as per your requirements.
Does your document require authentication with Official Document Services (Ontario Government) or Global Affairs Canada (Federal Government)? Not to worry, as a Notary Public appointed by the Attorney General of Ontario, a specimen of my signature and seal is on file with both organizations and documents I have notarized regularly pass authentication with either organization.
If there are any issues with your documents acceptance, please reach out and I will be happy to help however I am able.